Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more
Contact us at email@example.com
- Ideal for residential, commercial, industrial areas, parks, sporting venues, school zones, etc.
- Excellent to effectively slow down vehicle traffic.
- Great quality durable rubber construction with yellow section and en cap, great for visibility.
- Non-skid surface.
- The end cap protects section ends from wear and tear, and gives your speed bump a more finished look.
- Can be assemble very quickly.
- Hardware included.
- It has 8 mounting holes for permanent installation on asphalt or concrete ground, end cap has 2 mounting holes.
- Available with end cap parts very easy to attach.
- Mounting screw included. Select below if you need them for asphalt or concrete.
UNIMAT RIDER – SPEED BUMP
|SB3039I||39″ Speed Bump (1) 39″ Section With no End Caps||39″||2″||13.7″||36.20|
|SB3117I||117″ Single Lane Speed Bump (3) 39″ Sections With no End Caps||117″||2″||13.7″||108.60|
|SB3137I||137″ Single Lane Speed Bump (3) 39″ Sections + (2) End Caps||137″||2″||13.7″||124.20|
|SB3234I||234″ Double lane Speed Bump (6) 39″ Sections With no End Caps||234″||2″||13.7″||217.20|
|SB3254I||254″ Double Lane Speed Bump (6) 39″ Sections + (2) End Caps||254″||2″||13.7″||232.80|
Related posts about speed bumps and humps:
2’ Modular Unimat Single Lane – Speed Hump
Speed Bumps Ohio
Speed Bumps Portland
Speed Bumps Mesa
Speed bumps for driveways.
Speed Bumps Offers
Heavy-Duty Economy Single Lane Speed Bump
Traffic Calming: Strategies for Safe and Efficient Streets
Removable Speed Bumps
Navigating Speed Bump Regulations: What You Need to Know
How Do Speed Bumps Work?
What Type of Speed Bumps Are Available?