Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick and easy installation.
- Suitable to improve safety for parks, school zones, commercial areas, residential areas, industrial areas, sporting venues.
- Specially designed to slow down vehicle traffic.
- High quality rubber construction to improve durability, ideal for any type of weather conditions.
- Bright yellow embedded EPDM rubber to improve visibility.
- Male and Female end cap available to create 360° transitions.
- Non-skid surface.
- 9 Mounting holes (1-1/8″D Countersink, 1/2″D ) for permanent installation on concrete or asphalt.
- Mounting screw included. Select below if you need them for asphalt or concrete.
3′ PREMIUM UNIMAT – SPEED HUMP
|SH2019I||19.75″ Speed Bump
(1) 19.75″ Section With no End Caps
|SH2121I||10 Ft Single Lane Speed Bump
(5) 19.75″ Sections + (2) End Caps
|SH2240I||20 Ft Double Lane Speed Bump
(11) 19.75″ + (2) End Caps
|SH2ECAL||LEFT End cap||11.5″||2″||3″||16.00|
|SH2ECAR||RIGHT End cap||11.5″||2″||3″||16.00|
Related posts about speed bumps and humps:
Speed Bumps Houston Dallas Texas
Speed Bumps Jacksonville
Creating a Safe Environment with Speed Bumps: Best Practices
Get The Most Out Of Your Driveway: Install A Rubber Curb Ramp
Removable Speed bumpers. Temporary speed bumps for sale.
2’ Modular Unimat Single Lane – Speed Hump
Enhancing Road Safety with Reflective Parking Bumpers
How to Choose the Right Speed Bumps for Your Business
The Benefits of Using Speed Bumps and Humps for traffic safety
Effective Ways to Control Speed in School Zones with Rubber Speed Bumps
The Importance of Reflectors on Rubber Speed Bumps
Speed Bumps Mesa