Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quick and easy installation.
- Suitable to improve safety for parks, school zones, commercial areas, residential areas, industrial areas, sporting venues.
- Specially designed to slow down vehicle traffic.
- High quality rubber construction to improve durability, ideal for any type of weather conditions.
- Bright yellow embedded EPDM rubber to improve visibility.
- Male and Female end cap available to create 360° transitions.
- Non-skid surface.
- 108 Mounting holes (1-1/8″D Countersink, 1/2″D ) for permanent installation on concrete or asphalt.
- Mounting screw included. Select below if you need them for asphalt or concrete.
3′ PREMIUM UNIMAT – SPEED HUMP
|SH2019I||19.75″ Speed Bump
(1) 19.75″ Section With no End Caps
|SH2121I||10 Ft Single Lane Speed Bump
(5) 19.75″ Sections + (2) End Caps
|SH2240I||20 Ft Double Lane Speed Bump
(11) 19.75″ + (2) End Caps
|SH2ECAL||LEFT End cap||11.5″||2″||3″||16.00|
|SH2ECAR||RIGHT End cap||11.5″||2″||3″||16.00|
Related posts about speed bumps and humps:
What Are Speed Bumps and How Do They Affect Your Car's Suspension?
How to Get Speed Bumps on Your Street
Speed Bumps Jacksonville
Speed Bumps Tucson
6 foot speed bump
Exploring Alternatives to Speed Bumps: Traffic Calming Techniques
Speed Bumps the best tool for traffic calming
The Effectiveness of Speed Humps also called Speed Cushions
Speed Bumps Detroit
Portable speed bumps
Speed Bumps Charlotte
What Type of Speed Bumps Are Available?