Special discountson order of 100 pieces or more
Contact us at email@example.com
- Made with high quality EPDM rubber compound, 25% recycled rubber content.
- Free hardware included for asphalt or concrete installation.
- Build your own system with 6 ft. sections and 7″ end caps.
- Molded-in cat eye reflectors and bright yellow EPDM rubber offer hight visibility.
- Slows vehicles to 5 MPH.
- Speed bump system comes in 6ft., 7 ft., 12 ft., 19 ft., and 25 ft. sizes.
- Easy to install, easy removal for storage or relocation.
- It can be used as a 2-channel cable protector and as a speed bump.
- ideal for residential, commercial, industrial areas, parks, sporting venues, school zones, etc.
- Great quality durable rubber construction with yellow safety strips that will not fade.
- Non-skid surface.
- Durable bright yellow embedded EPDM rubber strip.
- Available with end cap parts (sold individually) very easy to attach.
- Mounting Holes (12) x 1-1/2, Countersink, 1/2 Mount Hole.
Recycled Rubber Heavy Duty Speed Bump
|SB206FT||6 Ft Speed Bump (1) 6′ Section With no End Caps||72″||2″||12″||48.40|
|SB207FT||7 Ft Speed Bump (1) 6′ Section + (2) End Caps||86″||2″||12″||55.40|
|SB213FT||Single Lane 12 Ft Speed Bump (2) 6′ Section With no End Caps||144″||2″||12″||96.80|
|SB219FT||Double lane 19 Ft Speed Bump (3) 6′ Section + (2) End Caps||230″||2″||12″||152.20|
|SB225FT||25 Ft Speed Bump (4) 6′ Section + (2) End Caps||302″||2″||12″||200.60|
Related posts about speed bumps and humps:
Speed Bumps in South Florida
Speed Bumps Las Vegas
Speed Bumps San Diego
2’ Modular Unimat – Speed Hump
Slow Down Traffic, Improve Safety
Improving Neighborhood Traffic Safety: Strategies and Solutions
Speed Bumps Jacksonville
Exploring Alternatives to Speed Bumps: Traffic Calming Techniques
Plastic Speed Bumps. Traffic Bump
What Is the Purpose of Speed Bumps?
Speed Bumps the best tool for traffic calming
The Effectiveness of Speed Humps also called Speed Cushions